This beer is the second in Bond Brothers’ fruited mixed fermentation sour series. They blended their aged hop Foederbier with 1,000 pounds of cherries to make a funky and fruity beer that evokes Old World sour beers with its flavor profile. The beer is carbonated naturally with honey from Cary’s Garden Supply Company. They change the fruit, but there’s always a pattern to the flavors. Look for it in draft and on bottles soon at Bond Brothers and around the Triangle.
More From Our Jan-Feb 2023 Issue
- Garden Adventurer: Agalonema Aglow
- Celebrated Spirits: Electric Grove
- Celebrated Spirits: Cherry Flavor Patterns
- On Trend: The Healing Power of Mushrooms
- Erica Chats: Is 2023 the Year You Start to Live Your Authentic Life?
- Oyster Pop-Ups
- Lovegrass Kitchen
- BB’s Crispy Chicken
- Dry, but Not Parched
- Pay it Forward: Urban Ministries Fosters a Community That Takes Care of Its Own
- Small Business Spotlight: Aradia Fitness Triangle
- Out & About in Wake County: January / February 2023
- Disc Golf Takes Root, Sprouts in Wake County
- New Approaches to Looking Good and Feeling Great