As a holiday ale, Holiday Bash is a malty winter warmer with traditional fall spices. This deeply complex beer has notes of pumpkin pie, mulled cider, hazelnuts, toast, sugar cookies, and chocolate. ABV: 6.6%
About Raleigh Brewing: Raleigh Brewing’s mission is to embrace the City of Oaks with every beer brewed. You can feel their passion for Raleigh from the murals of the capital city on the taproom walls, to the names of the beers, to their involvement with local community organizations and nonprofits. It also happens to be the first woman-owned brewery in the state!
- Garden Adventurer: Color Your Indoor World with Calathea
- Celebrated Spirits: Naked & Afraid
- Celebrated Spirits: Holiday Bash
- On Trend: Local Holiday Flair
- Small Business Spotlight: Raleigh Cheesy
- Erica Chats: Who Loves a Good Holiday Tradition?
- Pay It Forward: Theatre Raleigh
- Out & About in Wake County: November / December 2022
- Weston Farms
- Oh, Christmas Tree!
- Fountainhead of Flavors
- Indulge … It’s the Holidays!
- Holiday Comfort Food: The Ashley Christensen Way