We are the only lifestyle publication dedicated to serving all of Wake County. Our quarterly magazine covers everything from beauty, style and health to food, travel and hometown stories. Wake Living Magazine is dedicated to covering the topics that interest our readers.
- Communities throughout Wake County
- The people and organizations making a difference locally
- Home interiors
- Travel and outdoors
- Food and wine
- Out and about in Wake County
- Best of Wake County — Reader’s Choice Awards
We Reach More Than 100,000 Readers Each Week
- Targeted direct mail to affluent households in the area with incomes over $200K.
- The most diverse distribution of any local publication, Wake Living is delivered to targeted newsstand locations throughout Wake County, including all Harris Teeter and Whole Foods grocery stores, and direct mailed to selected households.
- Distribution includes fine retailers, real estate and relocation offices, chambers of commerce, medical offices, day spas, luxury auto dealers, restaurants, coffee shops, bookstores and libraries.
- Subscriptions and single copies are available for purchase. Contact us for more information.
- Links are provided to all advertisers via the digital magazine and website.
ADVERTISE WITH WAKE LIVING
Download the Wake Living Magazine Media Kit to get all the information to advertise with us. Wake Living Magazine serves the Apex, Fuquay-Varina, Garner, Holly Springs, Knightdale, Morrisville, Raleigh, Rolesville, RTP, Wake Forest, Wendell and Zebulon area.
Get your business seen in Wake County, NC. Get your free advertising guide now.